Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Rainbow

Again, it's a Sunday night whirlwind of polish postings. I don't know what has been up with me lately and being lazy in posting. I'm really sorry, but I hope you all are assured that posts will come.... Don't worry, my nails aren't naked!!! This is the last color I have to try in the Zoya Intimate Collection. I actually think it's pretty awesome. Gray is apparently "hot" right now, and I am a victim of the trend. I love it. I got this glitter polish at Ulta from a rewards coupon. I like it. The glitter is different shapes and sizes and comes out so randomly.




I painted three coats of Zoya Dove and added a coat of Ulta Salon Formula polish in Pinata-Yada-Yada. I added gemstones to my ring finger and coated with CND Super Shiney.

3 comments:

nodak1982 said...

It reminds me of cupcakes. Although, I probably wouldn't eat gray cupcakes.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I like the accent finger :)

Unknown said...

really cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...