Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eggs

It's Easter and this is my wonderfully, pastel, sparkly manicure!

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Left Hand:

Right Hand:

I painted two coats of the following colors: China Glaze Something Sweet, Re-Fresh Mint, Lemon Fizz, Spontaneous and Color Club Factory Girl. I used acetone remover to clean up my cuticle edge to make the shape a bit more into an egg and then, in corresponding order, I added the following glitters from LA Splash Cosmetics : Fashionista, Immature, Golden Egg, Viola and for my Color Club nail I used YOFI cosmetic Sparkle Dust in Blue Moon. I painted with a thin brush a moon of white near my cuticles in China Glaze White On White and topped the whole manicure off with one coat of CND Super Shiney.


Janella said...

Very pretty mani

jaljen said...

That is a very faithful rendering of sugar eggs. Great idea.

Kari said...

Festive! Even prettier in person.

nodak1982 said...

Love it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...