Monday, April 4, 2011

Puppet Master

My friend Ryah was at my house while I was getting ready to paint my nails. I love to ask for inspiration on what I should do for designs. She says "I think you should paint them, add glitter and then a stamp." Alright. That is basically adding all of things I might do individually in one manicure. For all it's individual simplicity, it was an epic fail the first TWO times I did it that I couldn't keep them on my nails. But I was determined and I KNEW I could make it work. Eventually I did. Although sparkle makes the Konad a bit difficult and textured, I think it looked good in the end. Thanks Ryah, the challenge was challenging! I wish I had pictures of how this manicure "glowed". The glitter I used really has a glowing, blue hue that was pretty amazing.




I painted two coats of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and added LA Splash Cosmetic nail glitter in Dry Ice. I then used Konad Special Stamping Polish in black and Konad plate m69 and a top coat of CND Super Shiney.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love this one! The colors especially.

nodak1982 said...

Wow! This one is beautiful!

Ryah said...

I'm so inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...