Sunday, April 3, 2011

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other

I have been trying to work through my Zoya Intimate Collection and am killing two birds with one stone in this manicure. Originally it was just the two colors Dannii and Jules, but it wasn't enough for me. My solution for everything is ADD MORE GLITTER!!!! Actually, the glitter made the manicure for me. Love the result. I'm adding several pictures in order to show the different depictions of color and glitter.




Dense Glitter Shot:

Flash!

I painted three coats of both Dannii and Jules and then added LA Splash Cosmetics nail glitter in Golden Egg on Dannii nails and Viola on Jules nails. I finished the look with a coat of CND Super Shiney.

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE this one!

Jessie said...

Liking all the glitter ones seems a given for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...