Thursday, April 14, 2011

Leather Corsets

I love the result of this manicure. It was inspired by a celebrated third year anniversary with my girlfriends. The traditional gift for three years is leather and I thought this was an excellent way to represent it!




I painted three coats of Zoya Skye and then added the black corset sides and ties with Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NY. I dotted China Glaze Millennium for the rivets and used one coat of CND Super Shiney to seal the manicure before applying Essie Matte About You (I know it seems contradictory to paint shiny then matte, but I've found that Matte About You causes some bleeding or running in manicures and a top coat protects from that...).

5 comments:

Breigh said...

That's awesome! :)

heatheryruth said...

Yay! Love it! I'm going to have to to try this one, it'll go AWESOME with my planned Halloween costume!!

Jessie said...

likie

Kari said...

I totally love this! Hand-painting details like that takes so much talent. You win!

Anonymous said...

What tool do you use to paint the corset and laces?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...