Sunday, April 3, 2011

Melting Snow

I am so looking forward to all the snow we have accumulated this year to finally melt. I had to do a manicure that was symbolic of that. I thought this manicure was so fun (and of course, sparkly). White crackle seems to crackle a bit differently, but I loved the final look! P.S. The color is off in these pictures. The crackle is definitely white, not green looking)




I painted one coat of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, (mostly due to not wanting to risk green staining) and then two coats of Paper Chasing. I added nail glitter from LA Splash Cosmetics in Immature, added a coat of clear polish and then used China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Lightning Bolt. CND Super Shiney was used for the top coat.

4 comments:

Swååfie said...

Haha I loooove this! That is really snow melting away :)

Kari said...

So cool!

nodak1982 said...

In the top picture the green nail, totally looks like grass. Once again you take me to summer in my mind. Thanks for the field trip!

paint that nail said...

Awesome idea about the snow melting I love it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...