Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Spicy Giraffe

My last baby-inspired manicure.  Owen asked for it, Owen got it.  I'm not usually a fan of animal print, but I do like giraffes.  Actually I like most animals that make animal print--zebras, cheetahs, leopard, but for some reason, I just hate prints of them in clothes, pillows, etc.  But duty calls and these giraffes are loud and proud (and I'm sure more sparkly that a real giraffe).



Base coat "brown" was China Glaze Evening Seduction topped with In Awe Of Amber.  Tan contrast is OPI Skinny Din'N In Lake Michigan and all topped with OPI Goldilocks Rocks.  I matted the whole thing with Essie's Matte About You.

4 comments:

alison said...

awesome. owen would love to eat those nails!

Kari said...

Full of win!

Jessie said...

You mean you don't want your whole blog to be dedicated to babies? What is wrong with you? ;)

Ginger @ GReads! said...

But you loved my sparkly zebra shoes, RIGHT??!! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...