Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re-Fresh Mint

I used one of my new colors from China Glaze called Re-Fresh Mint.  I really liked the color but I am having such a hard time capturing polishes with the camera.  I think I'm going to look into a DIY light box. The difference between flash and no flash is odd because I think it totally changes the look of the manicure. The no flash seems a little bit more true to color, but the flash makes the picture so much more clear. But anyway here is the mani:

With Flash

Without:


Other notables from this mani are Konad Plate S6 and Konad polish in Coral Blue.
 

5 comments:

alison said...

I really like that pattern. I would like it in some drapes. Or a throw pillow.

Kari said...

<3 this one!

Erin said...

I love it too! Very refreshing :D

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Yes! I agree with Alison.

patrick and rose said...

nice job! love this, and your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...