Thursday, January 28, 2010

Libby, How Do You Afford Your Rock And Roll Lifestyle?

Even though I have no children of my own, apparently they are great inspirations for manicure looks.  Libby, who turned one on Tuesday, is having a birthday party this weekend (Rock and Roll themed).  So these are for her, the Rock Star!!!!



Polish notes:

I have to give credit to The Daily Nail. She did a star polish the other week and I thought the technique was a great idea. Polish the color first, put a star sticker on top and then paint the black over it. I did have problems with the stars sticking and had to go back over my stars with s fine brush with my polish. The actual colors that are showing on my polish are the black (China Glaze Liquid Leather) and the stars are made with striping colors from It's So Easy Stripe Rite polish. They don't have colors listed on their bottles. I assume I have used glitter blue and red, and metallic silver.

Also, to answer a question Ginger had, I am right handed. The "rock" hand was drawn with my left hand. When it comes to nails, I've trained myself to be ambidextrous. Sometimes it's harder than others, but for the most part I can make both right and left look pretty good.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Rocktastic!

Erin said...

Ohhhhh, I love them! So will Libs! YAY! <3

alison said...

where are owen's nails???

also, I didn't know libs was having a rock and roll party. will she wear a poodle skirt? ooooh--she should dress like olivia newton john at the end of grease!!!

Jessie said...

CAKE rules

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Love these! and thanks for answering my question... you're so talented!! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...