Sunday, January 24, 2010

Improving my Gradient

So I wasn't satisfied with calling my last manicure gradient and decided to try to fix it, since it was my intention to do a gradient manicure.  Here is the fix:



Also, because I threw it out there and "Purple Pride" is still on my nails today and the Vikings are playing tonight (and mostly because I am redoing my nails tonight), I have added some Vikings flare to my manicure.  I know it might not be as awesome as Prince's song, but it's the best I can do.  And in case you want to know who I'm supporting 4=Brett Favre, 28=Adrian Peterson, 8(which you can't see very well on my pinky) = Ryan Longwell, 18=Sidney Rice and 69=Jared Allen.  All who will play an important role is us winning tonight.  Is it an oxymoron to be so girly about nail polish but then also care about things like sports?


3 comments:

nodak1982 said...

Way to support our boys!

Erin said...

yay! loving this! ...you need an 11, too, though - so that Percy's migraine goes away.

alison said...

I wasn't so sure about calling the last one a gradient either (although it was hard to tell in the pic anyway). But this is nice

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...