Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looking On The Bright Side




It's time to think positively and pull out all the stops--which, of course, are all my bright polishes mixed together. Here is to a happy week!

I ordered nail polish through the mail last week that should be coming tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly why I did it because it's China Glaze and I'm sure I can get it at Sally's in the near future, but it's an upcoming line (Up in the Air) not in stores yet and I'm very excited about some of the colors. Here is a website that has good color swatches of the line. Oh, and I got a pretty cheap price.

This marbling was base coated with China Glaze White On White
Colors include China Glaze Shocking Pink, Japanese Koi, Coconut Kiss, Sky High-Top, In The Lime Light, Celtic Sun

7 comments:

Jes said...

i'm confussed...? how have you had this blog since 2008 and I wasn't aware? for real...?

Erin said...

love this! all you need is a black light :D this is awesome!

iPolished said...

No, Jes. This blog was just created, but I imported my nail polish posts from my personal blog--hence the later dates on some.

Kari said...

I love the greens in the new line. Did you get all the nail polishes?

Your bright marbling is awesome.

Ryah said...

I love this! It makes me want sherbet...

Jessie said...

It's fun - me likey.

Ginger @ GReads! said...

This makes me want to put on a puff-paint t-shirt and throw my hair up in a side pony tail.

Love it Corinne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...