Friday, January 22, 2010

Purple Pride

I've been wanting to do a gradient polish for a while, but just haven't yet. I got my China Glaze "Up in the Air" polishes this week and decided to use two of the colors to complete the look. But, I'm not sure how much I like it. I also am not really sure it's gradient, it's more sponge painted. For better examples of gradient check out Nihrida's Blog. But no matter the style, I thought it was relatively on point since it's purple and the MN Vikings are all that people are talking about here. I guess if I wanted to make this uglier I should put the number 4 on my pointer fingers--haha!


I used CG Grape Pop and Light As Air. Topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.

In a related story, I found it amusing when I got my polishes from transdesign, this is how they arrived:

(China Glaze polish in an OPI box)

4 comments:

Kari said...

They are pretty cool but I never would have guessed they were a gradient. How does it work?

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Purplicious!

iPolished said...

Kari, I did edit my post a bit. Check out the blog I've linked to to find out more about her gradient as well as scroll down to find some of my inspiration.

Jessie said...

I was thinking The Vikings were going to adorn your polish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...