Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jersey Shore!

So my friend had a "Jersey Shore" party and I had to do nails that were fitting to the party.  I used fake nails from Fing'rs, then put on outrageous hot pink and some gems.  The length was really annoying and I am glad they only lasted the night.  But they went perfect with the outfit (that I won't show).  Again, I wish neon's photographed better, but I included one that gives you a better idea of the neon color.  As I look now, neither are very good depictions of color...




The pink polish was China Glaze Shocking Pink (Neon).  The gems I bought at Sally Beauty Supply from Winning Nails, but can't find a link to the direct decals so I'll just direct you to Sally's and the closet thing.  

2 comments:

Erin said...

FIST PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I need to see the outfit that these nails went with ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...