Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shaky Hands McGee

I was chatting with my friend, Erin.  She is great AND has the shakiest hands (and no, she doesn't have Parkinson's--or anxiety).  Her hands just shake.  She wanted to be my muse and I wanted to oblige.  I am always looking for inspiration (and Heather, I am considering what to do for memorial day--don't know yet).  In keeping with the theme, there has been no clean up on my nail bed (in picture only) in honor of channeling Shaky Hands McGee.  





I first used China Glaze Light As Air and then layered Grape Juice and finally Let's Groove on top.  I striped each color on top.  Finished with one coat Seche Vite.

7 comments:

Kari said...

haha! love it!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

hahahahaha- thats an awesome name! Your mani below is lovely as well!!!! -

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Love this! Great inspiration!

Erin said...

YAYYYYYYYY! Love it! You are awesome, Steady Hands Magoo!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

haha! I instantly thought of Erin when I saw the title of this ;-)

heatheryruth said...

I LOVE these colors! Cute inspiration as well!

Taki J said...

Funny and fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...