Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I feel like Santa bringing a present on Christmas Eve.  Just in time!  to show off my holiday manicure.  I wanted to do a mixed medium manicure and think I got to incorporate several of my manicure techniques to pull off this look.  Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Left Hand:

 Right Hand:


I painted a base polish on all nails but ring, three coats, of OrlyAu Champagne.  On those fingers I marbled with the same and China Glaze White On White and Zoya Dove.  Evergreen trees were hand painted with a blend of Zoya Edyta and China Glaze Holly-Day and trunks with China Glaze Midtown Magic.  Deciduous tree was a base of China Glaze Liquid Leather and an overlay of China Glaze Midtown MagicI added snow using a mix of Orly Au Champagne and China Glaze White On White.  Sleigh on my thumbs were first stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM213, using Konad Special Polish in Black (skate), Apple Green and Coral Blue (presents), China Glaze Crimson (sled) with China Glaze City Siren overlay painted afterward; I also added China Glaze Midtown Magic to the skate and China Glaze Icicle as silver ribbon and China Glaze Holly-Day for green ribbon.  All of these nails were completed with a sponging of Orly Winter Wonderland to mimic a snow-globe quality.  My glitter ring fingers were done by using tape.  First painting three coats of China Glaze Holly-Day on bottom, waiting for it to completely dry and then painting three coats of China Glaze City Siren and adding a glitter concoction of MAC pigment glitter in Red, LA Splash Cosmetic glitter in Silver Torpedo and Red and Silver hexagonal glitter for Esther's Nail Center.  Seche Vite was used to complete the entire manicure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...