Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Change of Color

I'm having a hard time accepting that it's fall, but I'm working on it. Even if it's hard to part with summer, the one great thing fall brings is color, color, color. This manicure is a step in the right direction for me embracing cooler temperatures and the seasonal retirement of my two-wheeled vehicle (boo).







I painted three coats of China Glaze Brownstone and added to the bottom of the manicure LA Splash Cosmetics nail glitter in Pot 'O Gold. To the tip of the manicure I alternated three colors of Konad Special Stamping Polish in Apple Green, Psyche Pink and Yellow with Bundle Monster plate BM209 with the final touch of Seche Vite on top (one coat).

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like this one. It makes me think of a snake molting (sp?), kind of :)

Kelly said...

very interesting manicure.... i like it:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...