Sunday, September 4, 2011

Apples And Oranges

....and a bunch of other fruits. I'm trying to hold on to summer as long as possible, but when September hit us and it being labor day weekend now, it's hard. Things are in transition, kids are going back to school, days are getting shorter again. But the other day I picked up these scented polishes and I though this fruit salad manicure was a great way to keep up my summer spirits.


Right Hand:

Left Hand



I painted a base coat on all fingers but my ring of China Glaze's Lemon Fizz; two coats. Then I added two more coats of Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Pineapple Fizz. On my ring fingers, I painted two coats of China Glaze Breakin' and then added one coat of Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Watermelon Fizz. I used Konad Plate m55 and the following colors for the fruit:

Strawberry: Zoya Tamsen
Kiwi: Konad Special Stamping polish in Apple Green
Watermelon: Special Stamping polish in Apple Green, Psyche Pink and Black
Grapes: Special Stamping polish in Apple Green and Zoya Yasmeen
Blueberry: Special Stamping polish in Apple Green and Coral Blue, Zoya Yasmeen
Oranges: China Glaze Breakin', China Glaze Japanese Koi, China Glaze Papaya Punch
Apples: Special Stamping Polish in Apple Green, Zoya Paris, Zoya Tamsen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...