Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Muted Sparkle

I was trolling my Blogger dashboard with recent posts and came across this one by Swatchaholic and thought her idea (taken by another blogger's idea) was a good one. As you know I'm obsessed with sparkles and thought layering over one of my traditional glitter manicures would be an interesting idea. My problem is that I don't really like jelly finishes typically in my nail polish collection, so I was limited in my choices. I do like the way this manicure turned out--it's very subtle (if you compare it to what it was before the top coat of polish) but still sparkly. It is very opalescent but I'm not sure that really translates in the pictures.

Flash:

Indoor:


I painted two coats of Zoya Skye and then added LA Splash Cosmetics Nail Glitter in Golden Egg and then added one coat of China Glaze Innocence over it and added a touch of Golden Egg in the corners of each nail and topped the manicure with one coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...