Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bottom Up and Top Down

These manicures were painted back to back and in my mind went together. I loved the base polishes so much in this set I just wanted to do a little accent colors on the bottom and top. I really liked the way they turned out, but I had a very hard time capturing "Bottom Up" on camera.

Bottom Up:



Top Down:


"Bottom Up" is three coats of China Glaze Blue Iguana and I used a sponge to apply a dappling of China Glaze Cheers To You and one coat of Seche Vite to finish.

"Top Down" is three coats of Zoya Charla and I used a sponge to dapple Orly Glitz & Glamour and adding one coat of Seche Vite.

2 comments:

charmed-chick said...

looks fab i have been meaning to give sponge dabbing a go havent got round to it yet though :)

http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

nodak1982 said...

Another really pretty one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...