Sunday, September 12, 2010

Groupie

This manicure is inspired by a shirt I bought to go out to a concert tonight.  The manicure is so pretty I can't stop looking at it (hence all the pictures)!  As always, if you are interested to learn how to water marble yourself, check out my tutorial video here or on the right hand embedded link on this page. 






I first painted a base with two coats of China Glaze Something Sweet.  I then marbled with AwakenOrly Cotton Candy and OPI Sonic Bloom.  I added glitter from LA Splash Cosmetics in Onyx across the center.  I used two coats of Seche Vite to seal the glitter and enhance the shine!

8 comments:

Kari said...

Holy crap, these are sparkfection.

Erin said...

YAYAYAYYY! These are amazing!

nodak1982 said...

These remind me of Glinda the Good Witch! I love them!

Chrissy said...

LOVE!

Freshie said...

The glitter just makes this so much more intense!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I think I need to see what the shirt looks like now! :-)

heatheryruth said...

Awesome! I agree...TOTALLY Glinda!

Frankenstyna said...

WOW!! I love it!!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...