Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Seeing Red

So I'm without a computer because my laptop died, and am hoping this post will happen via my iPhone.  

I did a marble, 1 because I like to do it. And 2 because I just got a new dish I will use solely for marbling instead of our kitchen glass dishes (which my husband will be happy about).

It's a double marble, as I call it, because after doing the metallic base marble, I marbled on top of that with the added red stripe layer. It's a fun look if you can do it because then you have opposing directionality in the marble patterns.

I can't post links, but I used the following colors for the base marble: China Glaze "In Awe if Amber" and "Twenty-Four K", Essie "Steel-ing the Scene" and OPI "Brand New Skates"

I then marbled with China Glaze "Twenty-Four K" and "Grape Juice" with Orly "Razzle".

I finished with two coats Seche Vite.

I've added a picture of my marble setup and new tiny marble dish.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...