Thursday, November 26, 2009

Because it's important to document

These are worn and by no means perfect. But they are my shooting stars. And first use of my matte nail polish finisher...



And I know many of you already saw these, but they are now a very important design in my personal life as they mark the viewing of werewolf hottie jailbait Taylor Lautner in New Moon and my appendix rupturing from said hottie landing me in the hospital where I received the bulk of my complements from various doctors, nurses and aids.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I suppose "rupturing" is an exaggeration, but it at least was so hot and bothered by the movie to want to come out an meet TL face-to-face.

Kari said...

The stars are actually my nails.

Erin said...

Are the stars a stamp? Or are you just that good? Stupid question, I know. You are MY shooting stahr. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...