Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Christmas Eve, Eve and I was working on my manicure like a good little elf. Hoping with last until Christmas.  Wishing all of you a safe holiday full of friends, family, good times and all you wish for.







Santa: Base Three base coats China Glaze Hey Sailor.  Use of China Glaze White On White, Liquid Leather and Orly Luxe.

Bricks and Stockings: Two base coats China Glaze Classic Camel.  Taped off and a two layers of China Glaze Foxy.  Use of colors China Glaze White On White, Classic Camel, Starboard, City Siren, Hey Sailor, Def DefyingLiquid Leather Ulta Envy, Orly Luxe & Au Champagne, OPI Golden Rules!, Zoya Trixie.  Use of Bundle Monster Plate BM11 with Konad Special Stamping Polish in Apple Green.

Chimney and Rudolph: Two base coats of China Glaze Up All Night.  Use of China Glaze Classic Camel, FoxyLiquid Leather, Orly Au Champagne, OPI Golden Rules! Topped Rudolph's nose with a gemstone.

Seche Vite was my top coat.

3 comments:

beachgal said...

Very creative! You had some time I did not to spend on these! Hope they last thought your celebrating! I have finally decided to go with a diagonal split red/green on 3 nails with the split being lined in silver microglitter. My toes have been glowing in Dear Santa from OPI - has to be my all time fav ever holiday red.

Erin said...

Completely amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Your nail designs are really good. I love your blog it has given me so many new ideas of how to paint my nails I'm having trouble deciding. Also I just have some inspirational nail art ideas, horse/country design, Hunter Hayes and his double H symbol, plaid design, geeky nerd design, and music inspired design. These are just ideas for nail art so feel free to use them if ya want.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...