Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

Yesterday was thanksgiving here in the States and I also participated in something I've never done before: Black Friday.  So in honor of those two events, here are the nails inspired by them:

Thanksgiving Feathers:




I painted a base two coats of Zoya Tiffany and sponged Zoya Sienna and China Glaze Riveting.  For the feathers I used Bundle Monster image disc BM214 with China Glaze Blue Bells Ring.  I finished with Seche Vite.


Black Friday: 




This manicure was fun with the layering effect.  I first painted two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather and then added glitter with LA Splash Cosmetics in Silver Wave.  I then added a coat of Orly Androgynie for the final layer.  I used one coat of Seche Vite, but now after a day, I may add another for more shine.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Nice!! I wanna know what got you out of bed to shop on Black Friday :) or did you not go to bed?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...