Friday, February 10, 2012

Outer Space

I'm doing a 2-4-1 with this post.  These two manicures seem to go together and I loved them both.

Celestial: This is three coats of China Glaze Up All Night and LA Splash cosmetic glitter in Silver Wave with larger hex glitter from my collection from Esther's Nail Center (a mutil-colored copper mix).  I added one coat of Seche Vite to finish the look.






Nebulous: This manicure was inspired by the flakie glitter showed in this manicure.  I just pictured a space theme with the colored flecks and loved this final look.  I painted three coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather.  For the nebulous, I dotted the center with Orly Glitz & Glamour and China Glaze Iciclehand painted accents with China Glaze Cyberspace.  Over the entirety I painted two coats of Finger Paints Asylum and added one coat of Seche Vite for the top coat.






1 comment:

Kari said...

Love these colors! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...