Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Of course, I have my tickets to the midnight show of this movie.  It really is an awesome series and I am proud to say I have converted (or at least have coerced) my last two friends who haven't read the series to read it.  I needed something simple for this manicure, so I went with Gryffindor colors--gold and maroon and the symbol of the Deathly Hallows.


 


First I painted two coats of China Glaze Lemon Fizz.  I then marbled (again, without swirling, just letting the concentric circles create lines) with Twenty-Four K and Foxy.  The Deathly Hallow symbol was painted on with Ulta Black Diamond.  I coated once with Seche Vite.

4 comments:

nodak1982 said...

Of course I love it! Your reading for tonight!!!!

nodak1982 said...

My comment made no sense. I meant ready for tonight!!

heatheryruth said...

I like it! Way to be in the spirit for Harry Potter!!!

Erin said...

I don't necessarily get this, but I showed my students and they were SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...